CPA Innovations LLC. is committed to protecting your privacy. We follow best practices to safeguard your personal information. Our privacy statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our website.
CPA Innovations respects your privacy
- Specific details collected from you through an inquiry form on the website, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone, etc. are kept in the strictest confidence
- Your information will never be shared, sold, distributed or leased to a third party.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure, we have a variety of security technologies and procedures in place.
We use your information to serve you better
- Cookies do not give us access to your computer or to any other information that you do not share with us.
- This information is used only for analyzing and improving the quality of our website.
- Your location or personal information will not be disclosed.
- Cookies are stored on your hard disk or your browser’s memory but can be declined by changing your browser settings.
- Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Links to other sites
- CPA Innovations website may contain links to other sites.
- These linked sites are for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk.
- We cannot be responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices of these websites.
- Please read the privacy statements of these sites before you share information with them.