The audit process is detailed and complex. As an independent third party that all stakeholders count on to provide accurate, timely, and unbiased opinions on a company, there is immense pressure on audit firms. The detailed analysis to support the auditor's expert opinion by definition, involves processes that are repeatable, and yes - sometimes mundane, but always necessary.
We, at CPA Innovations support the auditor's efforts through our expert, offshore back-office staffed by chartered accountants and highly qualified accounting personnel. Our Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML) create further efficiencies that automate processes that our "bots" complete in a fraction of the time - with 100% accuracy.
Our Audit and Assurance Services cater to both small and mid-sized firms. With fierce competition, high partner costs, relentless hiring & retaining talent, firms are often in search of competitive advantage. CPA Innovations gives them the edge they need.
Audit and Assurance Support Services - At a glance
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Budgeting, forecasting, and projections
- Consolidated financial reporting
- Employee benefit audit
- Agreed-upon procedures and compliance
- Internal audit
- New accounting pronouncements and standards implementation
- Assistance and support for start-up, expansion, and acquisition transactions
- Special reporting requirements
- All data access is through cloud-based software or secure VPN’s.
- No compromise on quality, accuracy, and turnaround time.
- Security features such as biometric access, locked-down computers, no USB access, non-disclosures by all employees.
Timely planning, execution, feedback and/or review is something that we maintain on a consistent basis by ensuring constant communication across any and every channel possible with our clients for utmost transparency and therefore, leaving no margin for error.
Talk to a CPA Innovations consultant.
Plan vs Actual
Analytics and Benchmarking
Financial Statement Review
Consolidated Financial Reporting
We’re here to help and answer your questions. Whether it is about compliance, bookkeeping, staffing, reporting or back-office operations, we are happy to quickly provide all the information you need.