The audit process is detailed and complex. As an independent third party that all stakeholders count on to provide accurate, timely, and unbiased opinions on a company, there is immense pressure on CPA firms. The detailed analysis to support the CPA's expert opinion by definition, involves processes that are repeatable, and yes - sometimes mundane, but always necessary.
CPA Innovations supports CPA firms through our experienced, scalable back-office staffed by CPA and MBA level personnel. Our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology utilized Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to simplify and create more effective and efficient substantive procedures, thus increasing project realization for CPA's.
Our services supporting CPA firms in audit and assurance cater to firms of all sizes. With fierce competition, high overhead and employee turnover costs, CPA firms are often in search for competitive advantages. CPA Innovations delivers the edge they need through our customized, scalable and automated solutions.
CPA firms are the client facing agent while we support them in facilitating positive client experiences solely from the backend.
Services Supporting CPA Firms - At a glance
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Budgeting, forecasting, and projections
- Consolidated financial reporting
- Employee benefit audit
- Agreed-upon procedures and compliance
- Internal audit
- New accounting pronouncements and standards implementation
- Assistance and support for start-up, expansion, and acquisition transactions
- Special reporting requirements
- All data access is through cloud-based software or secure VPN’s.
- No compromise on quality, accuracy, and turnaround time.
- Security features such as biometric access, locked-down computers, no USB access, non-disclosures by all employees.
CPA Innovations is a back-office supporting service organization that provides cost-effective efficiency solutions to CPA firms. We do not provide audit and assurance services to public or private companies and thus do not provide expert opinions on any information provided to CPA firm clients of ours. The CPA firm assumes all responsibility associated with the client relationships in which they engage.
Timely planning, execution, feedback and/or review is something that we maintain on a consistent basis by ensuring constant communication across any and every channel possible with our clients for utmost transparency and therefore, leaving no margin for error.
Talk to a CPA Innovations consultant.
Services Supporting CPA Firms
Plan vs Actual
Analytics and Benchmarking
Financial Statement Review
Consolidated Financial Reporting
We’re here to help and answer your questions. Whether it is about compliance, bookkeeping, staffing, reporting or back-office operations, we are happy to quickly provide all the information you need.